WOODFIRED GARLIC GRILLED CHICKEN
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Clean/Rinse chicken using water and vinegar.
- Pat chicken dry
- Season chicken using Kinder’s Woodfired Garlic Seasoning
- Sear chicken over direct heat, for 2-4 minutes per side
- Move chicken to indirect heat and continue grilling until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
APPLE PECAN FALL SALAD
- Cut (pre-cut) apples into smaller pieces.
- Add ingredients to a large serving bowl.
- Lightly drizzle a small amount of dressing into the large serving bowl and gently mix.
- Once plated, add more dressing as needed individually.
Spring Mix, Crumbled Feta Cheese, Salted Pecans, Apples, Sweet Dried Cranberries, Balsamic Vinaigrette
ROASTED FINGERLING POTATOES
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- In a separate bowl, lightly coat potatoes w/ olive oil and add your choice of seasoning.
- Add the potatoes to baking sheet (flat side down) and roast for 25-30 minutes.